Viking Amulet Leather JournalJenni Bick Bookbinding
Our handcrafted Viking Amulet leather journal is bound in soft and supple metallic leather, in hand-rubbed pigments of ancient gold and ancient silver, reminiscent of finds from an archaeological dig. The journals feature lined writing pages. Each is bound in hand-dyed leather that is richly pigmented with subtle variations and natural leather markings that make each journal unique.
Rustic and elegant, each journal is unique. Record your thoughts, notes, dreams, and adventures in this elegant volume.
Perfect for drawing, sketching, writing, or painting.
- Small 5" x 7"
- Large 6" x 8"
- 240 pages (120 leaves)
- LINED pages in a crisp ivory laid finish
- Fountain pen friendly
- Genuine top-grain calfskin is hand-colored and distressed
- Flexible softcover binding
- Handcrafted in U.S.A.
Exclusively from Jenni Bick Bookbinding, we make these special journals one at a time in our Martha’s Vineyard workshop.
This leather journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size:18pt - 36 pt
- Color: Silver or Gold embossing (to match leather)
- Position: Lower right corner
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you