Leuchtturm 1917 Notebook: Bullet Journal Edition - EmeraldLeuchtturm 1917
For the list-makers, the note-takers, the Post-It note pilots, the artful organizers, and the dabbling doodlers. Bullet Journal is for those who feel there are few platforms as powerful as a blank paper page. The Bullet Journal is an analog system for the digital age that will help you organize the present, record the past, and plan for the future.The Bullet Journal is a totally customizable (and totally forgiving) organization system that adapts to your needs. It will be your to-do list, sketchbook, notebook, diary, and planner, but most likely, it will be all of the above.
- Medium A5 measures 5.75" x 8.25" | 145 x 210 mm | 249 pages
- 240 numbered pages
- Index and numbered pages for easy organization
- Acid free, bleed-proof, 80 gsm paper
- DOTTED pages favored by Bullet Journalers
- Packed with tips and insturctions to help you make the most of the Bullet Journal system.
- Fountain pen friendly
- Pocket in back for loose notes
- Elastic closure
- 3 Bound-in bookmarks
A family business since 1917, Leuchtturm operates under the belief that the enduring values of quality, workmanship and attention to detail make for good products and good business. We hope the quality and organizational features of this notebook will make life easier and more enjoyable.
The Bullet Journal notebook looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Note: The Bullet Journal Logo is pre-stamped optical center, as shown.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt. - 36 pt, depending on inscription length
- Color: Blind Embossing (no color fill)
- Position: Lower right corner.
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you