This Handmade Italian Distressed Leather Journal is filled with Handmade Paper from the Amalfi Coast. The craftsmanship in the papermaking and binding represent the finest in Italian hand-bookbinding traditions.
Amalfi paper is completely made by the artisans in one of the world's oldest paper mills, on the Amalfi coast of Italy. Cotton fiber paper is heavily textured, airy and light with a watermark. The paper is white and has a very pronounced texture, making it perfect for drawing, sketching, writing, or painting.
- Small 6" x 8.5"
- Medium 7.5" x 10"
- Large 10.5" x 14.5"
- 160 pages (80 leaves)
- BLANK pages are thick handmade Amalfi paper with deckle edges
- Genuine top-grain calfskin is hand-colored and distressed
- Hardcover construction with rounded spine.
- Handcrafted in Italy
This distressed leather journal is for the person who wants an antique vintage feel. This means that the leather has been made to look older than it is and has markings on it to give it its unique patina. Scarring and inconsistencies in the leather are not defects but marks of character that give each piece its unique old world charm. This is a leather journal that will age beautifully with you.
This journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt. to 36 pt, depending on inscription length
- Color: Blind embossing (no color fill)
- Position: Lower right corner
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you