Dusty Road Handmade Leather JournalJenni Bick Bookbinding
The Dusty Road leather journal features natural raw leather and assorted papers combined with meticulous New England craftsmanship.
The journal is completely handcrafted, with hand-cut pages and rustic detailing. A single piece of thick leather wraps around hundreds of assorted pages - ruled, plain and squared, mixed randomly. Sturdy stitching along the spine holds the pages in place. Soft, flexible, and lightweight, the journal is ideal for writing, sketching, pasting in memorabilia.
The journal is finished with a wraparound strap that ties around the book block to hold the cover closed when you are not writing.
Shades of brown will vary. Please allow us to choose one for you. If you have a preference for a lighter or darker shade, just let us know, using the special instructions box as you go through checkout.
- 5.5" x 6.75" x 1.25" thick
- Thick natural leather is intentionally distressed and aged.
- At least 200 pages (100 sheets)
- Six thick folded signatures stitched permanently in place
- The leather and papers are aged and distressed, enhancing the journal's rustic one-of-a-kind character
This leather journal is artisan crafted with meticulous care. Given its hand-made and hand-finished nature, imperfections are to be expected and celebrated. Each is unique and no two are exactly alike. Handcrafted on the island of Martha's Vineyard, MA.
This leather journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 36 pt.
- Color: Blind embossing (no color fill)
- Position: Lower right corner
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you