For 2019, the Special Edition PRD3 Monthly Planner is dated from December 2018 through January 2020.
The Special Edition has 10 different cover designs that change every year. This year is a combination of a stamped and metallic foiled motif on a colorful cover. The 2019 edition's theme is "jewelry."
The Midori PRD-3 is a monthly ‘block’ type. This is the most popular and basic of diaries for simple schedule management. The month block is alternated with To-Do List pages. This type is made for those who want to write a firm note.
- A5 Slim size measures 5" x 8.5" | 12.5 cm x 21 cm | 96 pages
- Dated December 1, 2018 through January 31, 2020
- Monthly format, with each month across two pages, followed a two page spread with to-do list format to separate the months.
- Lots of additional information pages including notes, addresses, project sheets, time zones, metric equivalents, and more.
- Flexible PVC softcover in navy blue faux leather with a crescent moon motif
- Midori MD Paper
- Bound-in bookmark
- Made in Japan
Midori planners look great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt - 36 pt, depending on inscription length
- Color: Gold embossing to match existing design
- Position: Lower right corner
- Max: Initials only, up to 5 characters and spaces
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you